A Little About Me
Illustrator & Graphic Designer by trade, plant nut by choice. Both my parents and my grandmother instilled a strong love for plants and the outdoors. My current plant collection started 5 years ago but has grown rapidly over the last year or so.
Just taking care of plants doesn't do it for me. I want to know why things happen and how that affects the plant.
- I want to know why pruning causes a bushier plant?
- Why does this plant have pink leaves?
- How do I breed a new plant?
- Can I make a bonsai out of a pilea peperomiodes?
- And a whole lot more. The more questions I answer the more questions I have
This blog is a collection of my plant-related explorations, thoughts, drawings and ideas.